7/28/2006

Chilli Mac's


The past couple of weeks I have ended up having drinks at Chilli Mac's. Anyone who knows the place might be surprised. It is just a divey little counter-service joint. But, they are close to my bf's and have outside seats.

The food isn't great. The main element is chilli, a few different varieties, that you can get on spaghetti with onions, cheese, beans, etc. Or on hot dogs, taco salads or other items. It tears your stomach up.

But, what I love are the blue frozen margaritas. I am not sure what flavor they are, but they are bright blue and yummers.

Grade: B+

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And it's even better when you go there for your bestie's birthday!! YAY my birthday!

1:46 PM, July 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Their pizza is really good. Much better than the chili.

8:11 AM, July 31, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home