5/05/2006

Lee Ann on Top Chef

I am really loving this show more and more as it gets closer to the end, so I was pleased to see that they have renewed the show and it will come back for another season.

But, please, please, please, get rid of Billy Joel's boring wife and get a new host. She sucks so hard.

I was shocked to see them kick off Lee Ann. At first I thought I would see Dave, the neurotic gay guy, get the boot. He did the worst on the first challenge and hasn't had too much to rave about all season. But when they told Harold (my choice for the winner) and Dave they were safe, then I was sure that bi-bitch Tiffany would be "packing her kives." These reality shows love to mess with my head!

But the challenge for this one was really fun. They went to Napa and had to make a dish for a table full of excellent chefs, using black truffles in the dish. And the dish had to be a good pairing with a truly amazing and rare bottle of wine. Yum!

Grade: A-

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger paultoes said...

they kicked off lee-ann?! are they nuts? i haven't been able to see the episode yet, but OH MY GOD! dave totally should have been gone at the drop of his (first) tear. "i'm not your bitch, bitch" should have gotten him kicked off thereafter.
would you want him running your kitchen? i should say not. i wouldn't want him running my bathroom.

10:20 AM, May 05, 2006  
Blogger Chargenda said...

I know, she did some really amazing dishes and was my early pick to be in the finals. How come I never pick these things right?!

10:55 AM, May 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They do mess with your head, C-genda. And your head is giant, so that's hard to do. Case in point, your blog header.

Yes, this is the only comment I can make. I don't watch the show but still want you to feel like I'm participating.

11:43 AM, May 05, 2006  
Blogger paultoes said...

although. let me just add that her eyebrows always bothered me.

3:04 PM, May 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home