7/20/2005

Szechwan Restaurant



Guess what. You can pay 12 bucks at Szechwan Restaurant, located at 625 N. Michigan Ave, and for that low-low price you get to shit your brains out the rest of the day!

I know that Chinese buffets are not pretty places, but I met a couple of friends there, and we were hungry and thought it was a good idea at the time. Typical Chinese buffet stuff, maybe a step below that.

Stay away from this nasty place!

Grade: D- (OK, the deep fried crab rangoon things tasted sorta yummy)

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was good at the time, it's just the after effects that sucked. I suggested burgers anyway...

7:53 AM, July 20, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had diarrhea on Monday.

8:07 AM, July 20, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a recovering vegetarian, so I skipped out on the brown meats. Whew! I totally thwarted an assault on my bowels. But then everyone's been talking about durrrhea, and I thought I had ri ri yesterday but it was a false alarm--just the side effects of a recent enema.

10:30 AM, July 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home