7/16/2005

Trader Joe's



God, I sure do love this store. I just returned from a trip there and spent a little over 100 bucks. They have your everday items that you need, and yeah, they might be a little more expensive than some places, but it is the Trader Joe's Brand items that are super great.

And the staff is awesome there. Every time I am checking out they are chit-chatty and talk up the products and actually seem happy there. Today, the guy at the register (who was sorta cute) was excited because he had never seen these frozer burgers I bought with blue cheese and bacon in the middle of them. And he thanked me very sincerely about three times for helping him with bagging my stuff.

Some highlights from my purchase today.
- The above mentioned burgers, can't wait to try that shit...
- The frozen Orange Chicken. Let me just say "Wow." Better than any Chinese take-out I have ever had
- Frozen enchiladas
- Their guacamole pouches rock!
- Pepita simmer sauce and any of their simmer sauces have been amazing.

Grade: A

4 Comments:

Blogger Noah said...

The guacamole really is amazing. It tastes so fresh.

4:15 PM, July 16, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A few other TJ items to check out: lime-chile cashews, Three-buck Chuck wine, roasted red peppers, chocolate-covered blueberries, your mom

2:46 PM, July 18, 2005  
Blogger Chargenda said...

I am so glad your brought up the roasted red peppers...that's some good eats...

7:47 AM, July 19, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the chocolate covered fruit in "fruit medley" are da bomb, baby.

10:49 AM, July 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home