7/14/2005

My friend Noah

Every now and then in life you come across someone who just totally opens you up to a whole nother world that you never knew existed, and this is a good and a bad thing.

I met Noah (on the right in this photos, that's me on the left) once or twice in college and didn't really think too much of it. He just seemed like another silly East Lansing fag. And I also really didnt' think too much when I moved here and ran into him a few times. Until I started to realize we had one important thing in common: we both liked to get drunk and makes asses of ourselves. So, we started to hang out and go to bars together and stay out way late. Some underwear ripping happened, some slapping, some drinks poured on each other, I even fell off the roof of a bus once with him...

But, soon, we became more than drinking buddies. We talked tons and I realized we both were really fucking funny. We cracked each other up. And Noah is super sweet. He has come running to my place when I was a sad sap crying over some stupid boy, etc, and he actually cried with me just becasue I was crying...awww.

And he is also a tall sassy drink of water, with an ass that won't stop...

Noah, truly is one of the best friends I have ever met.

But...

The guy has some issue. I mean, what's up with him passing out at around 6 p.m. the last weekend or so and not being up for doing anything?

And he tends to steal underwear from my roomate RJ. And once I decided i would be nice and rub his head and his head was full of sand, and this was like on a Tuesday and he hadn't been tot he beach since Sunday. Take a shower, Noah!

And sometimes he acts happy and I look into his eyes and I know he just sort of looks sad. Are you sad Noah?

Grade: C+

4 Comments:

Blogger Noah said...

God now that you mention it, I guess I am sad.

11:12 AM, July 14, 2005  
Blogger James Derek Dwyer said...

Noahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh do i have to chase you around blogs to get in touch with you :-) sigh....

12:40 PM, July 14, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i really really hope that charlie doesn't review me. and by doesn't, i mean does.

11:56 AM, July 15, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its so true, my ass litterally doesnt stop.

11:52 AM, July 18, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home