7/18/2005

The Patrick and Noah Show

So, after a whole lot of pushing and prodding from Noah I finally gave in and listened to their podcast. Now, I am just not a huge fan of podcasts, but these are my friends, so I had to give 'er a listen.

Overall, a good listen and a lot of fun. If I hadn't already heard the first story in detail I probably would have been more interested. The little tunes thrown in bring the show to the next level. I would give the following tips:
- Keep the stories nice and short
- No more celebrity guests (the Bear Arthur thing didnt' work for me...)

But, the premise is there and how can you not love these two guys. Can't wait until a few episodes in when they have it polished a bit more. Well, I don't know that you could ever call Noah polished...

Grade: B+

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boy, Noah sure is getting a lot of play on Chargenda.

9:40 AM, July 18, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We don't do anything in Nutbush "nice and short".

11:18 AM, July 18, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home