1/03/2007

A ton of grades...

I need a slap on the wrist from the blogger Gods... I just don't seem to have as much blogging time. So, a bunch of grades all in one post:

Pan's Labyrinth: B+
Dreamgirls: B
New Year's Eve: A (much better than compared to mine a year ago)
Summer's Eve: B (it still doesn't smell fresh)
My holiday travel woes: F
My new Kitchen Aid mixer: A
The Glass Castle: A Memoir: A
The new zippy my boyfriend got me: A
Not having the Nintendo Wii yet: D
My new gym membership: I (not sure yet)

I need to do some thinking about how I can either change my format or do something to keep me blogging. Ideas?

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You could blog about your newfound interest in working out, keep track of when you go to the gym and the progress that you make. It probably won't be very interesting to the casual reader, but it'll most likely help keep you going on a regular basis.

2:30 PM, January 03, 2007  
Blogger amanda said...

Also, we're in the final run-up to the Oscar nominations - that should make for fun blogging.

6:38 AM, January 04, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Totally random. Did you see Junebug? I can't remember.

8:36 AM, January 04, 2007  
Blogger bomitoni said...

maybe it's just me but the majority of your posts seem to be about restaurants and movies...there has to be more to charlie...broaden your horizons a bit...

3:47 PM, January 10, 2007  
Blogger amanda said...

Please post one more time so when I check your blog I don't have to see that creepy Pan's Labyrinth picture anymore.

8:35 AM, January 17, 2007  
Blogger Bloghungry said...

I'm completely jealous of your kitchen aid mixer. That sounds way more exciting than a gym membership.

1:56 PM, January 28, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home