9/01/2006

Drunken Karaoke

I got wastedzies last night and ended up at a dyke bar singing Laid by James and It's the End of the World As We Know It. And I don't feel fine this morning.

Melzies sang These Boots are Made for Walking, her karaoke solo debut and the bf sang The Rose by Bette Midler (I wish I were kidding) and The One I Love by R.E.M.

We were all so bad....it rocked.

And that is a photo of Mr. Michael Stipe above.

Grade: Our karaoke performances: C-
My hangover: F
The McDonalds breakfast sammy: B+
Getting drunk and arguing with my bf about nothing: F
The night overall: A (I know that isn't really the average of the grades above, but whatevs)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tu fuiste borracho. Tengas una resaca, Carlito?

9:47 AM, September 01, 2006  
Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

I need to meet your bf. One time, I was trashed and someone suggested I should sing Wind Beneath My Wings. Yeah, I did it.

10:19 AM, September 01, 2006  
Blogger amanda said...

Oh, Scott, you can't fool anyone. You are the king of cheesy karaoke. He sings You Raise Me Up all the time!

8:43 AM, September 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home