8/22/2006

Jet Skiing

I am back from Michigan today. Had a good trip, but super swamped now with work stuff and getting caught up.

I am off again to Houston on Friday.

But, the highlight of the weekend for me was jet skiing. I do it every time I make it up to my parent's place on the lake in Michigan, and I love it. I feel like such a bad-ass on those things. My bf loves them a little less and vowed to never go on again because I went too fast and whipped him around a bit too much, he wanted me to stay at like 30 mph, and I kept getting close to 60.

Oh, and I went with my 7-year-old niece and she drove by herself for half the time. It was fun to let a 7-year-old take you out on a jet ski.

Grade: A

3 Comments:

Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

I've never tried jet skiing, which is odd since it seems like everyone in Michigan does it. I think I would be a little scared to go that fast on the water.

7:29 PM, August 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my mom went jetskiing with her gf for the first time, and now she's going to buy one she says, when they're done paying off the hot tub. in a few years, everyone should come to my house in FL and we'll get pruney and go jet skiing.

12:56 PM, August 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You SO did not look like Gwen Stefani in the "Hella Good" video. Whatevs.

8:08 AM, August 31, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home