2/05/2006

Junebug

I fell in love with Amy Adams in Junebug. I am routing for her real hard for Best Supporting Actress come Oscar night. I had heard great things, but I want to own this movie just to watch her over and over again.

She plays Ashley, the naive wife from North Carolina who is excited to meet her new sister in law. The new couple comes to the sticks from Chicago and the new bride is exposed to a whole new world, with Ashley being the epitome of small town southern girl, but also one of the sweetest and most charming characters I have seen in a long time.

So, check out Junebug. It is for sure in my top five of the year so far.

Grade: A

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Chargenda said...

It is on dvd now.

7:06 AM, February 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a copy you can buy from me, cheap :)

10:03 PM, February 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home