5/23/2006

My bf

So, you see me talk about my bf on this blog a lot. Here we are in our face masks in Vancouver. They were from Lush and made our faces look amazing that night. Aren't we SO cute! I would put up the picture I took of him sleeping in his undies, but he would probably be mad if I posted that.

He was an amazing travel companion. We had a ton of fun together, seemed to be reading each others minds, wanted to do the same stuff, almsot never disagreed on what we wanted to do, and I can honestly say I love him ever more after this trip.

He is so much fun. Whether we are out partying, having an amzing dinner, walking through the woods together, sitting on the beach, shopping or just laying around in our room, it was great to be with him. I can't say enough good things about this man that I love! I am happier than ever in my life with him and this trip just proved that to me even more. He is so funny, sexy, smart, sassy and challenging!

Sorry for the corny post, readers, but Jhun, I love you a ton! Thanks for an amazing time and being an amazing and beautiful boyfriend!

Grade: A+

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love u to POOH.. and i did have a blast on our trip.... tons and tons of love from me to u!!

jhunbug

10:04 AM, May 23, 2006  
Blogger Casey said...

I just threw up in my mouth a little...

11:02 AM, May 23, 2006  
Blogger Chargenda said...

Threw up cuz you are jealous!

11:07 AM, May 23, 2006  
Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

I ALWAYS throw up when I'm jealous. It gets embarassing sometimes.

4:04 PM, May 23, 2006  
Blogger amanda said...

I'm glad neither of your faces look like this all the time.

8:52 PM, May 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no more secrets. i just threw up because i'm bulimic.

but seriously, chargenda, the next trip you and jhun take will be to toronto to tie the knot. in the near three years i've known you, i've never seen you happier, and have to say jhun is one of those "special" people (oh, a retard joke? fuck, you're funny), that is rare to find... good for you, both of you... hope there are many, many more of these happy moments to come for you two. the great thing is that you two share those happy times with your friends, and it's always a joy to be around you guys :)

dammit, i'm crying now, but that's because i'm watching a rerun of Notting Hill.

okay, well, i'm hoping i'll find my man this weekend at IML... in a sling, being double fisted.

8:40 AM, May 24, 2006  
Blogger Michael said...

I said the exact same thing to a friend when I saw you guys dancing at Roscoes a while back....I've never seen Charlie smile so much! Don't ever lose that gratefulness for him, and cherish every moment you have together!

9:31 PM, May 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wanna boyfriend like liz phair wants a boyfriend. but sadly, my life is all about how i fuck and run, even when i was twelve.

letters and sodas, people.

7:27 AM, May 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was very nice and sweet Mike.. aka AUTOGRAT.. thank you... i really appreciate that! :)

jhunbug

11:16 AM, May 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home