5/23/2006

Burberry colognes



The bf and I got a few colgnes at the duty free store on our way home. And two of them are other Burberry scents. You may remember I blogged about Burberry London, which I love, and I found out I love these ones, too.

And I had that blog entry about the Burberry polo I wanted (I still think about it sometimes before I fall asleep. Is that weird?) I guess I have a thing for Burberry. Who knew.

But these both smell so f'ing good on me. I am wearing the Touch today and plan to try the Burberry Brit out tomorrow.

Grade: A

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am wearing TOUCH too.... hah did we read each others mind.. that is so weird...

jhunbug

10:06 AM, May 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i stopped wearing cologne three and a half years okay. my natural body odor is pleasant and alluring. except for when i forget to wash my uncut penis. then it just smells like a dead fish left out on a hot sidewalk... oh, head cheese. sigh.

8:46 AM, May 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home