8/03/2006

Project Runway - Week 4

We finally got to see last night who the culprit was that got the boot prematurely. And it was who everyone suspected.

I really hate the group challenges. See, you end up doing a great job on your sketch and you become a team leader. That puts a big target on you, because one of the team leaders usually gets the boot. The team challenges just don't seem fair.

I am begging you Heidi: Please, Please, get rid of Vincent!

Oh, and this week Allison gets a boost on my fav list, pushing Michael down. He needs to show something great if he wants to stay on the top of my list.

Grade: B

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fashion design is not a one-man show y'know... if you can't manage others into making a great garment, you deserve to get the boot. Look at Angela (only for the duration of this argument, then you can turn away in shame) -- she presented a stick figure with nary a detail and turned it into a winning design, with the help of the two strongest competitors. I mean, when it takes not one but TWO of the most tasteful designers in the competition to balance her, girl has got to GO!

9:59 AM, August 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Austin, but Angela did pull off the win honestly. She knew what she wanted to do and it was executed. I just don't even know how she got chosen. She sketches worse than me... and I can't draw a stick figure, let alone a dress. She 'sketch' looked like something a 2-year-old did.

But even more so than Angela... the "entertainment value" of Vincent wore thin after the first challenge. He's weird, he's awful, he has no talent for designing modern outfits, and he's definitely not a team player. He's got to go, and soon.

And finally, I'm glad Keith got the boot. He was annoying me with his holier-than-thou self anyway.

6:14 AM, August 07, 2006  
Blogger Bob said...

I love your blog. And I love Laura. She's my favorite. But what's up with her lipstick in those promo shots on the Bravo web site???

For example:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/purpnurp6/Laura.jpg

6:05 PM, August 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home