2/13/2006

Grey's Anatomy

So, I had heard great stuff about this show, and about Sandra Oh. But still, I am so tired of hour long dramas set in hospitals. And I get super grossed out by blood. But, I found myself start to watch this show last night.

And I am in love. Seriously, I have tons of questions and stuff to figure out. But I loved it all. The acting was amazing. Crazy story. I cried at the end. Is this the first season because I saw something one of the season's on DVD soon. I need to see it!

Grade: A

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Casey said...

I LOVE Grey's Anatomy! It is part of the Sunday night line-up, and it goes really well with Desperate Housewives! This is season 2, but season one comes out on DVD on the 14th!

5:21 PM, February 13, 2006  
Blogger amanda said...

I hadn't seen it in weeks, but last night's episode was totally amazing. I have to get season 1 on DVD!

7:27 PM, February 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the best show on TV. Everyday is a countdown to the next episode. Patrick Dempsey is out of control.

5:38 AM, February 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im about to put on my o face. SANDRA oh.

1:15 PM, February 14, 2006  
Blogger Dustin Harder said...

YAY!!! Thank gawd! It's about time jack ass. Season one DVD just came out yesterday. It's on sale-go buy it now!!!

1:31 PM, February 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home