2/09/2006

Chickens

When I was a kid I used to be super obsessed with chickens. I used to pretend I had a pet chicken and feed it and talk to it and stuff. And at my grandmothers place she had this stuffed chicken decoration in her family room that I used to like to carry around. Oh, and I would often get a bucket full of pebbles and pretend that I was feeding chickens.

I still think they are beautiful birds, but I know that are sort of dirty and don't make the best pets. I don't think about them nearly as much right now, though.

Grade: B-

2 Comments:

Blogger Dustin Harder said...

i can't even , yeah. no.

5:59 AM, February 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is my favorite post of yours ever. I had chickens growing up. We had about 40 of them running around our yard. We were white trash.

7:37 AM, February 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home